AM SORRY


MY APOLOGY

The last couple of Weeks had been most hectic for me and had lead to dereliction of duty on my part as I have failed you all in not keeping with our “WEEKLY STIMULANTS” – flog me, I deserve it

Going forward, Our “Weekly Stimulants” returns with more flavors that will keep you on the edge of your seat and make you come back for more every week. Based on feedback received, we will have an audio version attached for the busy executive and best of all it will take about two minutes of your time weekly


Now that you have dropped your cane and that smile is back on your face! Please keep up the smile because together we will build phenomenal changes in our attitude and as they say “Attitude is everything”

Enough for now, we have a deal, not more than two Minutes a week right?
Thank you for keeping Faith,
Thank you for your time,
And Thank you for the feedback, it means the world to me.

See You On Top




Next week: FEAR!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLITICIANS WITH DEAD CONSCIENCE - LIKE YAR'ADUA LIKE SUNTAI

KAIAMA DECLARATION - WHITHER THE STRUGGLE

TINUBU: IS THIS THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME?