NEVER GIVE UP!

I was drawn into the World of Blogging for Political Reasons as most of my articles shows.

BUT

Over the years I have become increasingly reluctant in Blogging politically because as they say “Politics is a dirty game” and you know, fighting with a pig in mud gets you dirty, but the pig enjoys the fight. You criticize, analyze, point out how dirty the Politicians are and they keep getting dirtier and not surprisingly the Masses enjoy the dirt in Politics and applauds it. The kind of things that happen in Nigerian Politics sounds like Tales By Moonlight; Politicians win Elections from Prison (Even Nelson Mandela had to be released to contest and win) Politicians disobey Court Orders and they get elevated, those you assume will make a difference, gets into office and things only gets worse (Am not referring to PMB and APC). Like Late Pa Rewane rightly puts it “Yesterday we prayed for a better tomorrow, today we weep for a better yesterday” (Never get tired of quoting him)

SO

I have decided to stick with what am good at by giving you a weekly Motivational Tip for FREE and I mean Free with Capital letters and underlined. Am not selling a product or a Service. So what is in it for me, you might ask?

YOUR FULFILLMENT, MY JOY

If one single person reads my article and takes steps to better his/her life, am fulfilled. As a Christian Motivational Speaker I have touched a few within my locality with the gifts the Almighty has endowed me with and am convinced it’s time to spread the scope, through these post that will be coming in weekly. Videos will follow soon.

LET'S GET STARTED 

We begin these series with the Two Rules of Life:
#1 Never Quite
#2 Always Remember Rule No.1

Remember “Winners Never Quite and Quitters Never Win” you want to be a Winner? Of course you do, failure is an orphan, and nobody identifies with losers.
Roberto Di Matteo Chelsea’s Coach in 2012 while preparing for UEFA’s Champions League Cup Final that year said “Nobody remembers which team comes second, we are going out to win” and he won that Finals and etched Chelsea’s Name among the Clubs that have won the Champions League and made history, the only time Chelsea has won that Trophy.

You want to be a winner? You want to live the life of your dreams? Never Quite, Never Give up “If I quite now, I will soon be back to where I started. And when I started I was desperately wishing to be where I am now” ~ unknown

You are not a quitter, but a winner!


I Believe In You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLITICIANS WITH DEAD CONSCIENCE - LIKE YAR'ADUA LIKE SUNTAI

KAIAMA DECLARATION - WHITHER THE STRUGGLE

TINUBU: IS THIS THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME?