WHAT ARE YOU SAYING TO YOURSELF?



What are affirmations?

The Merriam Webster Dictionary defines affirmation as “The action or process of affirming something.” “Emotional Support or encouragement”

We have long been told that what you tell yourself is much more important, than what others say to you. You win or loss the battles of life simply on the strength of your internal convictions.

Affirmations are anchors that help to stabilize us as we journey through life.

As Mahatma Gandhi puts it; “Champions are made from something, they have deep inside of them – a desire, a dream, a vision”
The fuel to keep that Desire, Dream & Vision burning is what we call Affirmations.

Take this for starters;
“I am the Best
I can do it,
God is always with me,
I am a Winner,
Today is my day”

What follows the  “I Am” of your self talk is so vital, I encourage you to choose your thoughts wisely and say the right words to yourself always.

Butch Bellah threw this challenge “Someone has to be the best; the champion; the winner. Why not you?”

You won’t disappoint your Maker!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLITICIANS WITH DEAD CONSCIENCE - LIKE YAR'ADUA LIKE SUNTAI

KAIAMA DECLARATION - WHITHER THE STRUGGLE

TINUBU: IS THIS THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME?