WHAT’S YOUR EXCUSE?



A pathetic story is recorded in St. John’s Gospel Chapter 5 from verse one to eighteen about a man who had been in the same spot for THIRTY – EIGHT long years; he was so accustomed to his way of thinking, so much so that when solution stared him in the face he did not recognize it.

Our Lord Jesus Christ asked him; “Do you want to become well?” ~ John 5;6b {LEB}
 “The sick man answered, “Sir, there is no one to help me get into the water………” ~ John 5:7a {ERV}

King James Translation says “I have no man …” that seems to be the excuse of many, I have no man.

My uncle refuses to help me,
My parents did not send me to school,
My Brother is rich but he won't help me,
Ask yourself, who helped them?

Over 95% of success stories are that of men and women who weathered the odds persevered and emerged champions in their chosen careers.

 The stories abound in almost all industries and fields, if they made it, you too can. YOU HAVE NO EXCUSE and as Revd. Blessing Noah Oghelie puts it “IF YOU FIND AN EXCUSE, DON’T USE IT”

Barr. Ufuoma Kerewi come across as a man born with a golden spoon, but don’t let his charming good looks and simple demeanor fool you. He was born in the ghetto of Sapele – Urban Area – but like he said, he never allowed his environment to influence him.

If you throw Orange seeds in a dustbin and that seed eventually grows, what fruit will it bear? Its environment notwithstanding, it will be Orange

 Growing up in a polygamous home never stopped him from going to the University and graduated as a Lawyer. Today, he is not only a successful Lawyer; he is a very Successful Entrepreneur and a Successful Politician who is currently seeking the mandate of his people to represent them in the State House of Assembly.

If you find an excuse on your journey to success, don’t use it.

“I am thankful for all  who said NO to me. It’s because of them I’m doing it myself.” ~ Albert Einstein

You Won’t disappoint your maker!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

POLITICIANS WITH DEAD CONSCIENCE - LIKE YAR'ADUA LIKE SUNTAI

KAIAMA DECLARATION - WHITHER THE STRUGGLE

TINUBU: IS THIS THE SHAPE OF THINGS TO COME?